If you are looking Google instructions, please visit: How To: Set up GSuite Google Apps Permissions for Atrium
The process to authorize Microsoft Office 365 access for Atrium is straightforward and only takes ~5 minutes, but it does need to be completed by someone with administrative privileges in Microsoft. The steps to do so are:
- Log into Atrium (if you are logged in as a "Guest User" and see "Registered Accounts only" it is okay)
- Go to this URL: https://app.atriumhq.com/auth/msft-consent
- Pick the account you’re going to authorize:
- Grant initial access
- Grant admin access (if you don’t have admin privileges, you’ll see a message that says “Need admin approval”).
- Give yourself a high five You may be returned to the Atrium setup flow now. You can close that window and go about your day!