All Atrium Metrics Catalog by Role, Goals, and Use Case
Card in Atrium: Pipeline at Stage Reached - Opp Sourced By
- Why It's Important
- Who It's Useful For
- What Data Is Used
- Back of Card
- How to Use It
Pipeline value of opportunities sourced by the associated rep that reached the selected stage during the given timeframe. (Learn more about how Atrium Actions & Objects work to calculate metrics.)
Metric Time Vector:The point time at which the opportunities reached the specified stage.
Metric Value Vector:The sum of all the value of opportunities that reached the specified stage, using "Atrium Pipeline Value" field.
Why It’s Important
This card helps you to understand not only the sum of the pipeline value of opportunities created by each rep based on the source, but also the conversion of those opps to SAOs/SQOs and to down funnel and Closed Won deals. For SDRs, this will show the quality of the opportunities they are creating, while for AEs, this can help managers better understand the quality of AE self-prospecting that is taking place.
Who It’s Useful For
SDRs and their managers, as well as AEs that source some portion of their opportunities
For a given sales rep, the pipeline value of Opportunities that they sourced that were moved to or moved through the selected stage during the selected timeframe. This will include both Opportunities that "landed" in the selected stage as well as those that skipped over that stage. Atrium is determining who sourced the Opportunity according to the Opp Sourced By field mapping in the "Salesforce Opportunity Mapping" section of the admin panel (this field is mapped to the Created By field on the Opportunity by default). If "Any Stage" is selected, this card will show the total number of advancements that took place during the given timeframe across all Opportunities sourced. The amount shown on this card will reflect the field selected as the pipeline field in Salesforce settings.
What Data is Used
Salesforce Opportunity data, including the Created By or another custom field, the Opportunity value, and the Stage.
Alerting on this card only occurs when a goal is set. Users can set a goal specifying a stage and timeframe they would like goal alerting against.
Back of Card
The data on the back of this card shows, for each Opportunity Sourced, the following:
- The Opportunity name
- The Opportunity source
- The Opportunity value
- Initial Opp Stage - The stage where the Oportunity advanced from. If the Opportunity advancement was part of the initial opportunity creation event, you will see the value 'Opp Created'
- Resulting Opp Stage - The stage to which the Opportunity was advanced. If the stage reached does not match the resulting stage, that is because the Opportunity was advanced past multiple stages at the same time, and the stage reached was inferred
- Visited Selected Stage? - If the opportunity was advanced past multiple stages at the same time, the stage reached may be inferred, and will be marked as 'No (skipped)' in this column. If the opportunity was advanced directly to the stage reached, it will be marked as 'Yes' in this column.
- Stage Advancement Type - If the opportunity was created with the selected stage or greater, this column wil show 'Opportunity Creation'. If the opportunity was created in an earlier stage and advanced to the selected stage or greater, this column will show 'Post Opportunity Creation'.
- The date the Opportunity advanced
- The Current Opportunity stage
- Current Record Type - While this is typically the same as the record type at the time of this stage advancement, you may have automatic rules that change stage and record type at the same time, in which case the opportunity can switch record types and stages at the same time.
- The Opportunity creator
- The Opportunity owner at the point of stage advancement
- The current owner
- The Opportunity type
How to Use It
The manager of an SDR team might use this card to identify the pipeline value of Opportunities an SDR created that became Sales Accepted or Sales Qualified during a given timeframe, and how that compares to goals. This can help to understand which team members are creating high-quality opportunities, as indicated by a high proportion of pipeline reached a sales accepted stage in a timeframe, regardless of creation date.