TL;DR: We have added more Custom Data Filters onto more cards in Atrium!
We recently added additional slots for Custom Data Filters so you can have a total of 8 Opportunity and 8 Account object filters on more cards in Atrium. We have now added all of these filter slots to ALL Atrium metrics!
Custom Data Filters allow you to create data filters using Salesforce fields so you can pull valuable data into Atrium and create more Cards, Dashboards, Opp Health Views, and Goals that are relevant to your business (settings page in Atrium for configuring this). Create these filters in your Admin Tool and you will see them in the data filters panel on cards and Opp Health Views to easily add them to cards to better understand team and rep trends!
- Metrics Cards with Custom Filters
- Custom Filter Use Cases & Best Practices
- Getting Started with More Custom Data Filters
Cards with 16 Custom Data Filters
|📧 📞 Input Metrics||👌🏼 Efficiency / Quality Metrics||🏆 Output Metrics|
|Emails Sent||Email Engagement Rate||
|Meetings on Calendar||Average Selling Price - New Business||Pipeline Created|
|Accounts Touched||Average Selling Price - Existing Business||Meetings Created|
|Contacts Touched per Account||Win Rate - New Business||Pipeline at Stage Reached - Opps Owned By|
|Contacts Touched||Win Rate - Existing Business||Pipeline at Stage Reached - Opps Sourced By|
|Calls||Opp Health||Stage Reached - Opp Sourced By|
|Pipeline Owned||Opp Age||Pipeline Change|
|Opportunities Owned||Opp Conversion: Conversion Rate from Stage|
|New Pipeline Owned||Opp Conversion: Win Rate from Stage|
|New Opps Owned||Stuck Opportunities|
|Weighted Pipeline by SFDC Probability||Activities per Opp Created|
|Weighted Pipeline by Historic Win Rate|
Custom Data Filter Use Cases & Best Practices
Here are a few recommendations for what kind of fields to use!
- Account Segmentation Fields: Many teams need more than one "Account Tier" filter to understand how reps are prospecting into or delivering outcomes for specific types of accounts. This could be account size buckets, account tier buckets, account priority buckets, and more.
- Opp Source / Campaign Fields / SDR Fields: Atrium already provides and Opp Source field, but many teams want to view different options for sourcing. Add your "Campaign Source", "Created by Role", "Lead Source Most Recent," "Sequence Opp Created From," etc. fields to better understand what is driving opp creation.
Renewal Risk Fields: Better understand how your post sales team is performing by pulling in a field that indicates the renewal risk of an Account.
- Related People: Often an Account or Opportunity has more people related to it than the "Owner" (typically an AE) or the "Creator" / "Sourcer" (typically an SDR). This could be the CSM / AM on an Opp or Account, an SE or Solutions Engineer, and "SDR Owner" of an account, and or more.
Personas: Add a field tied to information about the humans engaged in a deal (e.g. "First Meeting Persona", etc.).
Competition Fields: Add a field that indicates the primary competitor for an opportunity to track how well your team is performing against competitors.
Closed Lost Reason Fields: To learn more about trends in lost deals, add your Closed Lost Reason field to better understand why your team is losing opps.
- Product / Package Fields: Often organizations will use a special field on the opp to indicate the product or package being sold.
Getting Started - Setup Your Custom Data Filters!
Before you can use Custom Data Filters, you need to set up your filter mappings in the Admin Tool. Hover over your name in the right hand side of the navigation bar and select "Company Settings" >> "Custom Data Filters."
Click "Add a Custom Filter" and select if you would like to create a filter from the Account or Opportunity Object in SFDC.
Once you select the object you want to pull the filter field from, you will select the field you want to use for your Custom Data Filter and have the option to edit the name of the filter. The name you enter here is how the filter will appear in Atrium.
Once you click "Save," Atrium will begin pulling this data and you will be able to use this Custom Data Filter in Atrium card.
Please note, it does take several hours for the data to start pulling into Atrium.
Once the data has populated your filters, you can now use filters on your Atrium cards, Dashboards, Opp Health Views, and in Goals!
For more help on how to use filters in action, visit our Data Filters Support Page!