We are excited to announce a new version of our Win Rate Card! This card combines the win rate for New Business and Existing Business opportunities in one card!
You may be familiar with the Win Rate - New Business and Win Rate - Existing Business cards in Atrium, which help you measure how effectively your team is closing opportunities. We heard from customers that you would like to see these two cards combined to one, so you can measure the total Win Rate for your team across all opps worked. We have just release a Win Rate Card that shows the total win rate for all closed opportunities in the given time period, regardless of opp type.
Why It's Important
Win Rate is a key input of the Revenue Formula as it measures your reps' or team's ability to win deals. It's important to know your team's win rate to understand When assessing a team or rep performance, win rate is an important metric to investigate either selling efficiency issues or outperformance.
How Do I Use It?
If you've been using the existing Win Rate cards, but your team closes both New and Existing Business deals and you have been wanting to measure the combined performance of your team, this is the card for your team!
If you need some tips on how to incorporate the Win Rate cards into your flow, here are some common use cases:
- Win Rate is a variable in the Bookings Formula (Bookings = Opps * Win Rate * ASP / Sales Cycle) and gives a measure of a rep's selling quality. It's an important metric to use to evaluate the performance of your team or reps.
- Teams should track Win Rate over time for both teams and reps - especially as your organization makes changes to pricing or market strategy. For example, as you enter new verticals, increase your pricing, or enter new market segments (SMB, MM, ENT), its important to track how these changes affect your Win Rate over time to adjust your sales motion.
- Add this card to your Forecasting Dashboards and Alert Feeds to use your team's historic Win Rates and current open opps and historic ASPs to understand future bookings.
- Use the Opp Type filters on the Win Rate card to evaluate Win Rate for your different Opp Types (ie product specific or certain expansion type deal cycles). You can use this with the Opps Owned card for a more granular view into Rep Performance and to use in Forecasting and Planning.
- Set Goals on this card to set a benchmark for the win rate you expect your team to be delivering in order to reach their quota.