Employees will join your company or team but Atrium will not automatically add them to your account, so it is important that should you need to add a new employee you follow these steps below!
If you want to add a new user who already has a seat in Salesforce, the quickest way to do so is to:
- Navigate to the "Edit Organization" tab under your name in the top right
- Check the box that shows “Untracked Employees”
- Search for the employee’s name in the search box at the top of the page
- Click the “Start Tracking” link next to the employee
- Fill in the appropriate information about their manager and role
Here’s what that looks like:
You can also add a new user via the "Add an Employee" button at the top, right-hand corner of the page:
From this screen you can either search for an employee in Salesforce using the search bar at the top of the page or, for anyone who does not have a Salesforce seat, provide the individual's first and last name and email address in addition to the information mentioned above.
If you create a user in Atrium via this screen, the software will then try to locate a corresponding Salesforce seat for that individual. However, a Salesforce seat is not required to have an Atrium login.