Atrium is a great tool for taking data-driven sales management to the next level. Below is a list of common questions we see in Support from other Atrium users that may help you. Of course, if you ever have additional questions that are not answered here or throughout our Help Center, don't hesitate to contact your account rep or Support!
- Atrium Account Setup
- How Currency Works in Atrium
- Atrium Actions & Objects: Touches, Emails, Calls, Meetings, "Accounts" (Companies), "Contacts" (People), Leads, Opportunities and more!
- How Do I Change our Salesforce Integration User?
- How Do I Change an Employee's Email Address?
- How do I Understand and Update Salesforce Field Mappings in Atrium?
- Why Is My Rep Missing all G Suite Data?
- How Do I Add Additional Data Filters to Customize Data Metrics?
- How Do I Add a New Employee?
- How Do I Set a New Goal?
- Why Are Email Totals Not the Same as Salesforce?
- How Do I Integrate and Change Slack Accounts?
- How Do I Edit a Dashboard? ✏
- 🏴How do I Change Groups In My Team?🏳
- 📊 Sales Team Metrics in Atrium and How to Use Them 📈